Friday, July 10, 2009

Solar Cooking with Clouds

Due to the uncertain weather conditions I chose to make something that would cook quickly. I had some zucchini that would probably spoil soon so I tossed them with some olive oil and garlic. No need to make a full meal today because I still have the chicken from yesterday. Not leftovers, the whole chicken. Just as I was about to start making a risotto to go with it, the police knocked on our door. The were evacuating the neighborhood because the guy across the street had explosives in his garage. The good news is I hadn't started the risotto yet, you can't abandon that once you start, bomb or no bomb. I guess the other good news is that the neighborhood didn't blow up. In any case we wound up eating out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment