Monday, October 19, 2009

Solar Vegetarian Lasagna for Meatless Monday


I was still feeling pretty lazy today so this Easy Whole Wheat Vegetarian Lasagna recipe I found by doing a google search looked pretty good. I made it even easier by using no boil lasagna noodles. I've yet to find a vegetarian lasagna recipe that really excites me. Most of them, including this one, have way too much cheese. It turned out better than I expected, but next time I think I'll spruce it up with some veggies and fresh herbs. There is only one small, but extremely important, modification to adapt this recipe for the Sun Oven. After placing the tin foil covered glass baking dish in the Sun Oven, cover it with a dish towel so the heat will not be deflected. Don't worry, the towel will not catch on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment