Saturday, February 6, 2010

Get Ready for Some Hummus

It's hard to believe that the weather in Phoenix is still so unpredictable. Before I started this blog I thought we had non stop sunshine almost every day of the year. While it's true that we can go a whole year without needing to wear socks; clouds seem to be as common as sunshine lately. The skies were so uncertain today that the only thing I dared put it the Sun Oven was a batch of dried fava beans. The sun came and went throughout the day, but in the end I wound up with a nice pot of mush. I'll use it to make hummus for super bowl Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. It's really surprising how many clouds we have. I was into star gazing and it really surprised me now many nights I couldn't break out the telescope, even during good 'sunny' weather.

    Anyway, thanks for your blog and I am so please you are some place near by.

    ReplyDelete