Sunday, January 24, 2010

Solar Cooking for Convalescents


The sun was back in full force today, and we were both under the weather. Martin is recovering from minor surgery that he had on Tuesday and I have a killer toothache. I was looking forward to pampering him with some good solar cooked meals, but first the rain, and then this dental disaster, put a damper on my good intentions. I managed to stay upright long enough to get a pot of split pea soup in the Sun Oven this morning. I spent the rest of the day drifting in and out of sleep. Pain medication really does make me drowsy. First thing tomorrow morning I'm off to the dentist. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a cavity and he can work his magic and get me back on my feet.

2 comments:

  1. You've got my prayers. Nothing worse than a toothache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. appliance repair

    ReplyDelete