Friday, June 25, 2010

Meatloaf Muffin Madness

  I woke up to uncertain skies. There were intermittent clouds with more on the horizon. I'd planned to make meatloaf, but was beginning to have second thoughts. I decided to go with meatloaf muffins because they would cook faster. I improvised a lid by using a roasting pan, and luckily, just before putting them in the Sun Oven, I decided to set the muffin pan on a tray to catch any cooking juices. The muffins came out great. We had them with spaghetti and tomato sauce and the last minute decision to place them on a tray saved me from having to clean the Sun Oven.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect way to serve to guests, too, don't you think? That way, everyone has their own and it's all the same amount...excellent use of roasting pan, too...

    Twitter: SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this info, do you know about Solar Battery?

    ReplyDelete