Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Eggs and Biscuits

Today's solar cooking project was once again eggs and biscuits. I was determined to get the eggs right this time. I like eggs for lunch; I usually have some kind of cereal for breakfast. This gave me plenty of time to bring the eggs to room temperature and preheat the Sun Oven.

Once again I put the biscuits in the Sun Oven first and let them bake for about ten minutes before the eggs. As soon as the muffin pan with the eggs went in the Sun Oven I set the timer for twenty minutes. Just having a timer going seems to keep me from getting distracted. The eggs were actually cooked to perfection after fifteen minutes. The biscuits still needed to bake a little longer, so we had the eggs with toast.



1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad. I knew you'd love them! Guess the biscuits should be in a bit longer before the eggs go in for their 15 mins. That's another lunch coming up...

    ReplyDelete